Re: [MirageOS-devel] OCaml Labs meeting - Wed 21st May in the Computer Lab

Great! Look forward to the opportunity to try it :)

On 25 Apr 2014 17:39, Jeremy Yallop <yallop@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 25 April 2014 17:20, Richard Mortier
<Richard.Mortier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 25 Apr 2014, at 14:57, Amir Chaudhry <amc79@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Ctypes now includes a new backend that statically generates the C and OCaml code for binding to libraries. Jeremy will show what this looks like from a user perspective and how it translates into additional type safety, simpler linking and more efficient execution.
>
> is it possible to use/are there other tools that generate C stubs for easily linking/calling an ocaml library?  (if that makes sense...)

Yes, ctypes will support this.  I'm hoping to include it in the next
release (0.3), which is planned for some time before the meeting on
the 21st.