Re: [MirageOS-devel] Mirage ARM port

On 11 Apr 2014, at 12:53, Thomas Leonard <talex5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Here are my notes on getting Xen running on the Cubieboard2:
>
> https://github.com/talex5/mirage-www/blob/master/tmpl/wiki/xen-on-cubieboard2.md
>
> After following those instructions:
>
> - The board boots with U-Boot from the microSD card.
> - U-Boot runs Xen (arm32).
> - Ubuntu 14.04 is used as dom0 with the Xen 4.4 toolstack.
> - I can run an Ubuntu 13.10 guest, with its rootfs on an LVM volume
> and working networking.

I've started scripting up these notes so we can publish an SDcard
image.  An early version is up at:

https://github.com/mirage/xen-arm-builder

$ make clone
$ make build
$ make cubie.tar

...will clone all the relevant repositories and build a sparse
tarfile of Xen/uboot/Linux dom0 with Ubuntu Trusty (linaro/linaro
is the login).

Not heavily tested at all, but should be a good base to customise
the dom0 for Mirage so it's an out-of-the-box development environment
for a Cubie2/3.

-a