Re: [MirageOS-devel] OCaml Labs meeting - Wed 21st May in the Computer Lab

Dear all,

Just a brief reminder that the meeting is taking place in two weeks.  Please
note the start time of 3:30pm and that one more agenda item has been confirmed
(Jenga).

Agenda
- Overview
- Ctypes
- Multicore
- Jenga

The original announcement is below and I'll send one more reminder on the
Monday before the meeting.

Best wishes,
Amir