Re: [MirageOS-devel] OPW intern checking in!

On 05/21/2014 10:17 AM, Richard Mortier wrote:

[snip nice compliment; those are terrifying]
that might work -- fuzzing against a running
instance of mirage-www.  (As I attempt to cover more of the cohttp
codebase, I'll be looking for other existing projects that use cohttp
and likely writing a few of my own.)

I'm currently working on analyzing the results of fuzzing with pathoc
for cohttp and am hoping to have some issue reports ready soon.
great, look forward to them.

quick question-- i think cohttp had a client lib as well as a server lib at one
point -- are you fuzzing the server side, the client side or both currently?

I didn't even know about the client lib! I do see functions for generating requests in cohttp/request.ml , so I'll look into it in the future if folks think it's worthwhile. (If anyone knows of a wget/curl-like application someone's already built on top of this, or some other simple example code, I'd greatly appreciate a link.)

i'm sure others have more interesting cohttp use cases; i know
github.com/mor1/mort-www has my webpages that use cohttp/cowabloga, as does
mirage/mirage-decks.

Excellent; thank you!

anyone else got anything to throw in?