Re: [MirageOS-devel] Cohttp/Conduit refactoring update

Thanks for the PR; reviewing now right after I get Async support in.  The
Ocsigen tree is most helpful to see, thanks (and slightly scary ;-)

Some queries from a quick look:

- will Ocsigen also use the Cohttp header parsing?  That would simplify some of
the functions right now (that force lowercase on comparisons, and parse various
sub-protocols in headers).  Cohttp has an increasing number of parsers for the
protocols within HTTP headers, although by no means complete.

- i notice there's lazy parsing of some fields like cookies.  I'd really like
to make all the parsing in Cohttp lazy too (since most headers would never be
accessed), but I expect that this will wait until 2.0 since it's a big
interface change.

- Ocsigen_request_info.make is impressive :-)  I've only seen more function
calls in autogenerated code in Xen's VM create function.

-a