Re: [MirageOS-devel] Monitoring MirageOS guests on CubieBoard2

> For the Mirage 2.0 release, I expect that ensuring that we have the right primitives in place (xenstore+vchan) for an RRD library to plug into would be safest. The rest can follow as a normal library update.

Top dollar!

> Nick: do you have any particular use-cases in mind on ARM that might guide this integration? I'm primarily interested in RRD as a scoreboard for tracking stats like network stack connections and load counters. As we disaggregate more of dom0 into unikernels, having these trace points becomes increasingly important.

Like you, I'm definitely after tracking stats; also concerned over poorly written application code which blows up and needs to be safely recovered - intend to tack on various sensors to the cubieboard, monitor the process and if there is data-overload, safely deal with it.

This really is a tremendous environment for small board solutions. Thanks to everyone for make this available.

I'm definitely not worthy.

Very best,
Nick