Re: [MirageOS-devel] Mirage tracing

very very interesting, thanks!

We have a lot of small anonymous threads which immediately die after starting:
I guess they are related to constant Lwt.return threads ...

Grepping "return ()" has a few hits in mirage-platform/xen.  Using
"return_unit" instead should improve these allocations. Not sure how to
propagate this constant threads more automatically/widely though.

Thomas