[MirageOS-devel] Unikernel talk deck

Mirage-ites,

Attached is the deck I intend to use on a talk about Unikernels this
weekend at CPOSC.  I liberated a few slides from you folks.  If you
want me to replace them or include additional attribution, let me
know.  I will probably replace them eventually, but frankly I'd rather
not do that the day before the talk, if possible.

Please let me know if you see any issues or have any suggestions.

Thanks,

Russ