Re: [MirageOS-devel] github xen git mirror

On 28 October 2014 21:45, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 26 May 2014, at 11:37, Dave Scott <Dave.Scott@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>> On 26 May 2014, at 11:31, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> A bunch of us now have our own GitHub mirrors of Xen, so it's a good idea
>>> to have a proper mirror repository to fork from instead.
>>>
>>> Dave, I noticed your mirror scripts on mirage/xen have stopped.  Do you
>>> mind if I take that over and setup a cron job for it from the bactrian bot?
>>
>> Oops, I lost those when I reinstalled the box they were running on.
>>
>> Feel free to run cron somewhere else!
>
> This is now running as an hourly cronjob on blobs.openmirage.org and
> mirroring to:

Good idea. I've made mine a fork of this.

>    https://github.com/mirage/xen
>
> Thomas(L), we could also extend the cron mirroring to split out MiniOS in the
> future via git-filter-branch, if we need that to split out MiniOS in the
> future.

That would be useful. I don't have an automatic script for it at the
moment. It's mostly just be a case of deleting everything that isn't
in the release archives. Currently, I also remove `include/list.h`
from `GENERATED_HEADERS` and add the created version under mini-os,
but from an automation point of view it might be easier to include the
original file and the sed script that generates it.

--
Dr Thomas Leonard        http://0install.net/
GPG: DA98 25AE CAD0 8975 7CDA  BD8E 0713 3F96 CA74 D8BA