Re: [MirageOS-devel] is_mirage_broken on openmirage.org

On 29 Oct 2014, at 10:51, Nik Sultana <ns441@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 2014-10-29 10:36, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
>> That sounds good. If you install the GitHub OPAM package, there is a
>> command line utility that creates a pull request. If one is only
>> created when the status changes, that should be pretty low traffic (I
>> hope).
>> Anil
>
> Currently the status page is changed every time Bactrian runs, since the time
> on the page is updated to indicate that the page is fresh. I could set things
> up to continue updating the page in this way in the is-mirage-broken repo,
> but to avoid generating a PR to mirage-www unless the status of some build
> target has changed.

On the bright side, is-mirage-broken now reports that we're all working
fine!  The only breakage is on the 4.02.1 targets, which are expected to
not work until we break up mirage-xen into building the OCaml runtime as
an external C library (as we did with MiniOS).