Re: [MirageOS-devel] MacOS X vmnet support

Le mardi, 2 dÃcembre 2014 Ã 14:06, Anil Madhavapeddy a Ãcrit :

> Well, it's overriding the actual platform flag (which could involve things
> beyond Vmnet in the future, such as a fancy console or binary sandboxing). We
> have:
>
> : --unix
> : --xen
> : --no-macosx

Ah it makes even less sense when seen that way  !

> The other alternative is to get rid of the whole flagset and replace it with
> '--platform=[unix|xen|macosx] instead, leaving --xen and --unix as
> compatibility shims.
Seems more understandable/and scalable in the long term (though I suspect pre
10.10 osx users will still be tempted by using platform=macosx)

Daniel