Re: [MirageOS-devel] Mirage-Net-MacOsX and VmNet on Mavericks

That did the job!

My uname reportsÂ13.4.0, but I think Daniel's fix is probably better fix.

Thanks again.

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 5:21 AM, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 9 Dec 2014, at 21:08, Daniel BÃnzli <daniel.buenzli@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Le mardi, 9 dÃcembre 2014 Ã 21:44, Anil Madhavapeddy a Ãcrit :
>> What is the output of your "uname -a"? I can put a smarter check into mirage to not need this on older MacOS X.
>
> Check `uname -r` < 14.0.0

Thanks -- now done in:

https://github.com/mirage/mirage/pull/337

(If anyone tries this on an older OSX let me know, but it should be no worse
than what we do right now so I'll just go ahead if I don't get any reports).

The patch also prints out the selected target mode on the console now so it's
more obvious what is going on.