Re: [MirageOS-devel] [opam-devel] regular bulk builds: now with HTML output!

On 10 Jan 2015, at 00:57, Andy Ray <andy.ray@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Absolutely.  Rather than continue to hack on this "rapidly put together"
>> HTML page, the next iteration will be based on the Zurb Foundation framework
>> and so use all the UI components from there (including tabs, pagination
>> and filtering by tags).  Volunteers for this are very welcome -- I can
>> document how the (rather simple) filesystem metadata works if anyone wants
>> to pull together a nicer frontend.
>
> How about a (potentially dynamic) js_of_ocaml built interface?

Yep, that would certainly be easy enough since most of the content are
already just static endpoints and so wouldn't be nearly as complex as the
URI rewriting required in the IOCaml server for IOCamlJS.

Any suggestions for js_of_ocaml-friendly HTML5 frameworks?  I really want
to try out React.js, so I might just take a shot at Semantic-UI and bind
js_of_ocaml/React to that.