Re: [MirageOS-devel] Error handling in Mirage - request for comments!

On 12 March 2015 at 20:11, Daniel BÃnzli <daniel.buenzli@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le jeudi, 12 mars 2015 Ã 10:47, Anil Madhavapeddy a Ãcrit :
> At a quick read through of the APIs, this is extremely compelling. I particularly like the idea of replacing our (extremely vestigial) OS module with the platform-independent Bos.

Could you point me to the interface of this OS module ? I was oblivious of its existence.

Best regards,
Luke

> I think it could be done without too much code churn just by introducing Bos instead of OS in several use points, but it would need a semi-stable Bos release cut before that...

It is clearly not finished and won't get much work on it before this summer (it will develop further together with assemblage). There are things that need careful review and further development (e.g. path and pattern handling). If you wish so I'm willing to make a silent release with the current state, but don't blame me if your code breaks on the next release even on trivialities (hints at breaking changes can already be found in the bt).

Best,

Daniel