[MirageOS-devel] MegaMirage repository now updating via cron

Lars asked me to refresh the `megamirage` repository, which is a full
collection of libraries that we develop.

https://github.com/mirage/megamirage

As a reminder, this is keyed off the TROVE file in mirage-www:

https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/blob/master/TROVE

If you are developing a library (even if it's not released yet, but you want to
grab the name), just send a pull request to add it to the TROVE and it will be
mirrored in the megamirage submodule collection.

This now updates hourly off a cron job running on a VM, so it should stay
fairly uptodate.  Lars: the README in megamirage has instructions on how to do
a source code clone.

cheers,
Anil