Re: [MirageOS-devel] Error handling in Mirage - request for comments!

> As part of my continuing mission to break all Mirage APIs, I've
> written up some thoughts on how to improve error handling:
>
>  https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/pull/274

I'm still like proposition 5 very much, so I've started to see what it could
look like in practice:

https://github.com/mirage/mirage/pull/383

My plan is to adapt the various libraries needed to run mirage-skeleton on top
of this. I think it will not be too much painful, mainly because the removal of
DEVICE.connect means that there is no more DEVICE.id and DEVICE.error to care
about. I'll keep the list updated on the progress.

While doing this, I've also cleaned up V1 documentation and updated it online:
http://mirage.github.io/mirage/V1.html

Thomas