Re: [MirageOS-devel] tuntap on Yosemite

Le mardi, 24 mars 2015 Ã 12:51, Anil Madhavapeddy a Ãcrit :
> Excellent. Note that in normal use, the native MacOS X one is better since
> your unikernel can make outgoing network requests. The downside is that it
> doesn't support static IP (only DHCP), or at least I haven't found a way to
> make it happen.

Btw. this is mostly OT but did anybody find a way to make internet sharing work
on Yosemite (10.10.2) ?

I used to be able to share the (phone usb) internet connection of my laptop
with the little boxes (rpi, cubie) through thunderbolt ethernet, but I can't
anymore which is quite annoying.

It seems that any combination of internet sharing (usb to wifi, thunderbolt
ethernet to wifi, wifi to ethernet thunderbolt) is completely broken on my
machine and the logs or the internet do not say anything meaningful â though
some other people seem to have the same, unsolved, problem.

Best,

Daniel