Re: [MirageOS-devel] Blog post on Irmin/CueKeeper

> On 28 Apr 2015, at 12:13, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> On 28 Apr 2015, at 12:04, Thomas Leonard <talex5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Although not finished, I thought CueKeeper was mature enough for a 0.1
>> alpha release and blog post:
>>
>> http://roscidus.com/blog/blog/2015/04/28/cuekeeper-gitting-things-done-in-the-browser/
>>
>> There's not much technical detail here because after adding some
>> instructions on how to use it, the blog was getting rather long, but
>> there is a section at the end demoing various nice benefits from using
>> Irmin (sync, revert, history, etc).
>>
>> As I needed some example actions, I populated the demo with actions
>> about learning Mirage. I needed some contacts too, and I added a
>> somewhat random subset of recent Mirage contributors for that (sorry
>> if I missed you, but I didn't have time to add everyone!). That might
>> help new users figure out who's who.
>
> As always, a lovely blog post!  My very initial reaction is that the
> demo service is a little buried in the blog post -- it might be worth
> adding a TL;DR to the top to point people straight at it.

Yup, I managed to skip over that too (itâs linked twice in the second para).
For whatever reason, I found myself scanning for the URL to click through to
the demo. Starting off with a summary would be helpful

Also, noticed a typo in the David Allen quote (though -> thought).  Iâm still
working my way through the post!

Amir