Re: [MirageOS-devel] Error installing mirage ERROR while installing lwt.2.4.8

For anyone trying to install to Ubuntu, this is the incantation that worked for
me from a clean Ubuntu install:

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get -y install build-essential m4 ocaml ocaml-native-compilers
camlp4-extra git build-essential unzip camlp4-extra libev-dev
git clone https://github.com/ocaml/opam.git
cd opam
./configure
make lib-ext
make
sudo make install
opam init
eval `opam config env`
opam install mirage

Iâm not sure why I have had so much trouble with this in the past. It seems
that maybe doing things in the wrong order can lead to dependencies mismatching
or something.  Anyway the above works for me.

as