Re: [MirageOS-devel] Error installing mirage ERROR while installing lwt.2.4.8

Hi Andrew,

It looks like you were missing a system camlp4 installation in your earlier
build failure.  If you have a system OCaml compiler installed, you also need to
have a corresponding camlp4-extra package installed.  There are two
alternatives:

- Use the Ubuntu PPA with the latest stable OPAM. See
http://opam.ocaml.org/doc/Install.html#Ubuntu

- The latest Ubuntu Vivid has OPAM 1.2 already, so you can just do `apt-get
install opam` and then build a custom compiler switch via "opam switch 4.02.1".
 This will also build camlp4 inside the switch as a package dependency.

Both of these should avoid the need to clone OPAM from its git head, which is
the development version and may come with its own issues.

Anil