[MirageOS-devel] cubie2 arm image loses mac

Each time I fire up a '2 and leave it on overnight and then try and ssh into the board the following morning, I get a no route to host. Doing an arp on my machine will list the ip address but default to a 0:0:0:0:0:0 mac address. Incidentally, all of the running unikernels on the board are still functioning and accessible as expected - invincible :)

Does anyone have any idea how I can tweak this beast to get it to keep it accessible?

Cheers
Nick