Re: [MirageOS-devel] Logs

Le lundi, 19 octobre 2015 Ã 10:07, Thomas Leonard a Ãcrit :
> I think anything that writes to stdout should need explicit
> configuration from the application.

Yes that's the reason why this level is called App and is reserved for use by
the application â this is explicitly stated in the usage guidelines I wrote.
Regarding to what happens whenever a message is logged on that level is
entirely up to the application and the reporters it installs. In short
libraries should never use the App level neither install reporters.

Daniel