Re: [MirageOS-devel] Writing to Multiple Serial Ports

On 10/20/2015 1:52 PM, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:

>> On 7 Oct 2015, at 18:25, Paul Skentzos <Paul.Skentzos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Anil,
>>
>> On 10/7/2015 12:36 PM, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:

>>> We could apply this patch to the https://github.com/mirage/xen-arm-builder
>>> distribution, which is only really used to boot on Cubieboards at the
>>> moment.
>>> It's nice to have the out-of-the-box experience just work for that
>>> distribution.
>>>
>>> -anil
>>>

>> I agree!
>>
>> Would you apply the patch as is or would you like us to formally submit the
>> patch through the mailing list?
>
> Hi Paul,
>
> The best way to get the patch into the repository is by submitting a GitHub
> Pull Request.  This ensures that the provenance of the patch is tracked
> correctly as coming from you in the history (we can do this via the mailing
> list as well, but the web interface is easier).
>
> The relevant scripts in there that clone and build xen are in
> https://github.com/mirage/xen-arm-builder in the clone-repos.sh script and
> then build-xen.sh.  You can either apply the patch above in this repo
> directly if you wish.
>
> Let me know if you have any questions about the GitHub PR process.
>
> regards,
> Anil

Anil,

We've sent a pull request to the https://github.com/mirage/xen-arm-builder repo
from https://github.com/dornerworks/xen-arm-builder. Let us know if things look
OK and if there is anything else we need to do to close it out from our end.

Thanks for the guidance!

Paul