Re: [MirageOS-devel] How to implement protocols?

Le vendredi, 13 novembre 2015 Ã 16:37, Anil Madhavapeddy a Ãcrit :
> One of the design goals of Cohttp was to allow multiple, completely
> independent network stacks (including sockets and direct stacks) to run
> within the same program.

That doesn't mean that you *have* to use functors.

> Where functors fall over is the terrible documentation and tooling assistance
> when faced with using one, and this is being addressed by codoc and Merlin.
This is not the issue, please see the linked presentation.

> > Other than that the document feels like unstructured, poorly written [1],
> > random rumblings.
> Grumpy day, eh?

Au contraire, that was a superb day. I stand behind this comment, it just felt
like reading an undergraduate essay.

Best,

Daniel