Re: [MirageOS-devel] Mirage on Raspberry Pi 3

Thomas Gazagnaire <thomas.gazagnaire@xxxxxxxxx> wrote on 03/10/2016 08:41:44 AM:
> Can you try configuring with `—dhcp=true`? It’s usually easier than
> static IPs.

> Thomas

DHCP should mean you could add the tap directly to the bridge,
which does seem simpler, as Thomas points out, although I have
not tested things with DHCP.

The Solo5/Mirage trees are not using the up-to-date mirage tool,
so DHCP is specified in an environment variable.  To build the
example Mirage stuff with DHCP change the define to "true" for
the examples you'd like to build:

https://github.com/djwillia/solo5/blob/mirage/config_mirage.bash#L21
https://github.com/djwillia/solo5/blob/mirage/config_mirage.bash#L41

Dan