Re: [MirageOS-devel] MirageOS fortnightly call^H^HIRC - Wednesday *23rd March* at 4pm GMT

On 29 March 2016 at 11:40, Romain Calascibetta
<romain.calascibetta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have a minor bug (with level compression specificaly, so you can use
> Decompress only with level 4 for the moment and I have another minor bug
> only with the C code of reverse stub).

I'm curious about the minor bug with reverse stubs C code.  If it's a
problem in ctypes, could you please give some details in a GitHub
issue (https://github.com/ocamllabs/ocaml-ctypes/issues/)?