[MirageOS-devel] xen-arm-builder, pine64 and rpi-boot-ocaml

A Pine64 has just turned up on my desk and I thought I might just have a
try at building a x-a-b and r-b-o image for the beast.

U-boot, kernel, xenial image etc., is, I believe, almost there for the
A64/Pine64 and virtualisation should work too.

Can anyone advise me if this is going to lead me to a dead-end - I'm
assuming that compiling mirage for arm64 should work out of the box?

I would also like to set up the pine, using r-b-o as a basis, to be able
to set up a skeleton deployment environment for unikernels - is this
realistic?

Nick