Re: [MirageOS-devel] Some Mirage student projects

On 18 July 2016 at 21:28, Thomas Gazagnaire <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Some of the commit seems be useful as general fixes for the TCP/IP stack,
> unfortunately there is no “fork” link between the repositories and
> mirage/tcpip so it’s hard to see the diffs. Any hope to solve that by
> contacting the GitHub support?

Keep local repository.
Delete Github repository.
Fork on github.
Force push from local repository to fork.

(Note that, step (2) is only necessary if the repositories have the
same name which doesn't seem to be the case?)

That's probably faster than dealing with support…

Alternatively:
https://github.com/agrski/mirage-tcpip-eidolon-linux/compare/bb1de19e75324d3688853022ae724ef131e5a4b6...master

(I might be off by one on the commit. Note sure if the comparison
range is inclusive or exclusive.)

Ciao,