Re: [MirageOS-devel] removal of deprecated config in mirage 3.0 (mirage configure --unix/--xen, add_to_opam_packages, add_to_libraries)

> I think this is has enough impact that we should try to forewarn users now if
> we can (especially if they’ve already been deprecated). I’m assuming the
> above points wouldn’t have any (negative) impact on the work for 3.0 but
> please correct me if I’m mistaken.
>
> Thoughts?

The 3.0 release will have a lot of breaking changes (basically you will have to
rewrite/fix most existing unikernel code). I wouldn’t worry too much about
breaking the command-line too. Let’s break things for 3.0!

Thomas