[MirageOS-devel] Question: How to generate History like CueKeeper does?

Hi!

I'm trying to implement a 'recent activity' feed in Canopy(https://github.com/Engil/Canopy) which uses Irmin as datastore. It stores data in-memory and populates the store with data from a remote Git repository. Will `Store.iter` iterate through each commit that was in the repo?

I found Thomas Leonard's CueKeeper which uses Irmin too. It has a feature that shows the todos history:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/1lqvs1cphdwiw0n/2016-11-06%20at%203.29%20AM.png

It's a lot like the recent activity feed I want to implement in Canopy. Can anyone guide on me on how to do that and maybe show me the relevant code in CueKeeper? I went through the wiki and examples in Irmin but still stumped.