[MirageOS-devel] Building ARM images

All;

Following the demise of the Cubieboard2 and Cubietruck images hosted at blobs.openmirage.org, and Ian Campbell's sterling work to get Alpine images started at the hackathon, I've finally taken some time to try and reinvigorate `mirage/xen-arm-builder`.

Travis finally went green, so I've just merged the results -- it would be great if someone were able to give them a try!

The instructions in the README.md at https://github.com/mirage/xen-arm-builder/ are meant to be reasonably complete, to get to the stage of having an SD card image built that will boot either a Cubieboard2 or Cubietruck into Alpine, with scripts provided in the image that will then install Xen with Alpine as the dom0 and build either Debian or Alpine domU images.

If someone who owns blobs.openmirage.org (avsm?) would like I can provide some new images to host there to replace the old, defunct ones.

I hope to spend some more time in the coming weeks automating installation further -- at the moment, the SD card image is created automatically, but manual intervention is still required to configure first boot and to run the generated install scripts.

In the meantime, PRs, issues, comments welcome!

Cheers,

--
Richard Mortier
richard.mortier@xxxxxxxxxxxx