[MirageOS-devel] change of pkg config path

hello,

mato noted while porting mirage-solo5 to topkg [0], that pkg-config
files are currently installed into opam/lib/pkgconfig, but they rather
belong into opam/share/pkgconfig (and there seems to be no way to
install into foreign lib dirs with topkg/install files).

I went through all opam packages installing pkg-config files and patches
them (somewhere in minios-xen or mirage-minios-xen there is some
breakage which I cannot further diagnose).

This is again a breaking change (affecting roughly a dozen packages),
thus better be done before our 3.0 release :)

Please see [1] for the main tracking issue, which should be good to go
once the Xen stuff works again.

hannes

0: https://github.com/mirage/mirage-solo5/pull/15
1: https://github.com/mirage/mirage/pull/669