Re: [MirageOS-devel] putting stuff on the mirage.io blog

On 17/11/2016 17:06, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
> On 17 Nov 2016, at 15:55, Mindy <mindy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> On 11/17/2016 09:47 AM, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks for the update Thomas; I've converted your notes below into a
>>> mirage.io blog post so it's easier to reference to users; edits welcome on :
>>> https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/pull/500
>> I really like the idea of shorter, more frequent blog posts!  A lot of
>> announcements we make here would be great over there too.  Thanks for doing
>> this, avsm!
>>
>> Relatedly, if anyone is curious about writing something for the Mirage blog,
>> please feel free to post on the list or, if that seems like a bit much,
>> contact me :) I'd love to see more content (especially short content,
>> especially user stories) there.
>
> I also acknowledge that it's a royal pain to build mirage-www locally right
> now, so I am working on making it a more lightweight unikernel (by staging
> the HTML generation) as part of the MirageOS3 release efforts.  More on that
> when I have a working patch :)

I'm really looking forward to that.  I noticed mirage-www should also
use newer MirageOS features such as logging (syslog?).  Needs major
work, great that you're working on that Anil.  In the meantime I keep on
blogging on https://nqsb.io every now and then

hannes