[MirageOS-devel] MirageOS biweekly catchup - 14 December 2016, 16.00 UTC

Hi folks,

We'll be using IRC again so please join #mirage on Freenode.
IRC logs from the last session are accessible at https://canopy.mirage.io/irclogs/16-11-2016 .

This session will also be logged at:
http://canopy.mirage.io/irclogs <http://canopy.mirage.io/irclogs> .

The agenda for the meeting is at:
https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/wiki/Call-Agenda <https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/wiki/Call-Agenda>

Of particular note is the item for API changes - the ongoing work around improving the interface's exposure of errors via result types is our last blocker for releasing MirageOS 3, and I would greatly appreciate a sense of consensus around this issue.

Please read over the agenda and add anything you'd like to talk about to the wiki. See you later!