[MirageOS-devel] no MirageOS biweekly catchup this fortnight, next on 4 Jan 2017

Hi all,

I'd like to propose that we shift the MirageOS biweekly catchups by a week, canceling the catchup that would have taken place tomorrow and holding the next one on 4 January 2017. Many of our contributors are traveling or otherwise occupied this week.

Also, assuming we continue the biweekly (fortnightly) schedule, this would place an early March catchup on 1 March (just before the hackathon) rather than on 8 March (just after).

Thanks,

Mindy