[MirageOS-devel] mirageos 3 beta: let's do it!

Hi folks,

I've just created a new repository (https://github.com/mirage/mirageos-3-beta) where the MirageOS 3 beta will be staged.

As discussed in our IRC meeting on 16 November 2016, this will be a repository with versioned package definitions and archive references for those packages included in MirageOS 3. For many more details, see the inaugural issue at https://github.com/mirage/mirageos-3-beta/issues/1 . If you maintain a Mirage package, I would especially appreciate your attention there.

I hope we'll have the full set of packages there early next week. :)

-Mindy