Re: [MirageOS-devel] docs.mirage.io building again

  • To: mirageos-devel <mirageos-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 16:07:58 +0000
  • Cc: Thomas Refis <trefis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 16:08:08 +0000

Dear all,

Another update on http://docs.mirage.io:

There has been quite a significant bit of work on odoc over the past few months
by Daniel Buenzli and Thomas Refis, and so docs.mirage.io should reflect many
of these:

- it now uses odoc by default, and not ocamldoc! You can find the old ocamldoc
generation in the hidden url of http://docs.mirage.io/_ocamldoc if you really
need it, but odoc is pretty good now for day-to-day use.
- it has been rebuilt with many rendering fixes for odoc, but please continue
to report any issues you find to https://github.com/ocaml-doc/odoc/issues
- the latest mirage-dev packages are also included, but please do feel free to
suggest more packages you would like in the central trove.  The list is at
https://github.com/mirage/mirage in the Dockerfile.doc file, but I will
probably move it out into a separate place before the release. I'll update the
list when I do, but for now just propose packages directly in there.

regards,
Anil