Re: [MirageOS-devel] Unikernels on docker, I missed something

After reading more articles about Docker and MirageOS I think that
what I missed is the fact that docker is used to provide an
environment for building Unikernels, not to run them. I'm a little
confused so any informations about how Mirage OS is used with docker
is welcome.

Thanks all,
Guillaume