Re: [MirageOS-devel] [GSoC'17] Interested in CoHTTP

Hi all,
My name is Haiyu and I am really interested in contributing MirageOS this summer.

Welcome!

cohttp is pretty active at the moment! You might want to speak with Rudi Grinberg, who's lately been doing a lot of needed work in that project, to get a bit more guidance on where to start looking.

Haiyu, to start feel free to ask me anything about Cohttp. I don't have any
experience with the GSoC process, so I'm not sure what my involvement should be.
But I can certainly help you make whatever improvements you'd like to make to
Cohttp.

Rudi.