Re: [MirageOS-devel] [GSoC '17] Questions about Proposal Review

Adding Thomas to the CC list.

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 2:56 PM, David Udelson <dru5@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you Lars for clarifying those things for me. I have already submitted a draft for review through the GSoC website (hosted on sharelatex), but per Lars' advice, I have also made the draft viewable as a google doc here. I will kindly accept feedback from anyone who cares to give some, however in particular I would appreciate feedback from my prospective mentors, Thomas and Mindy.

Thanks,
David