[MirageOS-devel] [Outreachy] Interested in Xen Code Review Dashboard

Hi,

I apologize to anyone who receives this twice - I received an error/bounce message. I am writing because I am interested in applying to Outreachy and contributing to the Xen Code Review Dashboard. My most formal experience with open source was in 2014 when I participated in the Ascend Project.

I know I need to make a small code contribution so I am here to find out what to do. I have used Mercurial and Git, and have been studying _javascript_ and Python so I am comfortable switching contexts and learning how different software works. I've also been exposed to Go, Ruby, Elm, and Swift through tutorials and immersive weekend workshops. My _javascript_ stack is Node, Express, and PostgreSQL. I've interacted with Bugzilla and (briefly) with Try-Server. I enjoy working with data and have participated in PyData, but I want to learn more. I think this project lends itself to that. Can anyone advise on how to get started on the "small contribution" or if there is anyone else I need to add to this e-mail? Thanks a lot!

Candida Haynes / Didit