[MirageOS-devel] MirageOS biweekly catchup - 12 April 2017, 16.00 UTC+1

Hello,

We'll have the biweekly (fortnightly) MirageOS catch-up tomorrow, 12 April, at 15.00 UTC (16.00 UTC+1). The agenda so far is at https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/wiki/Call-Agenda - please add any items you would like to discuss.

For some time we haven't had automatic updates of the Canopy instance on which the IRC logs are posted. This is the first item listed for discussion, so I would appreciate your participation if this is something you care about.

Thanks,
Mindy