[MirageOS-devel] [GSoC '17] Community Bonding and Next Steps

Hi,
I recently received a notification from Google that my proposal for GSoC '17 was accepted! I would like to thank the Mirage OS community, and specifically my mentor, Thomas, for all the collaboration and review that allowed me to write an accepted proposal. I'm eager to begin work on Irmin. First, however, I was wondering how GSoC students and their mentors typically communicate within the Xen project. There are a lot of logistics to flesh out, but it seems like those would clutter the mailing list. What have student-mentor pairs done in the past?

Best,
David

--
David Udelson '18