[MirageOS-devel] Permission to Absorb mirage-http

Hello,

As you all know, the recent switch to jbuilder makes it far easier to
maintain multiple opam packages out of a single repo. So this is a
chance to re-evaluate some of the repository organization decisions made
earlier on.

One such example is mirage-http [1]. This is a library that is tightly
bound to the internals of cohttp and provides the same kind of
functionality that cohttp does itself. Moreover, it doesn't have any of
its own documentation. That suggests that it fails to meet the bar for
its own git history. Therefore, I propose that we simply move it back to
the main cohttp repository. Note that I will preserve mirage-http's git
history in this process.

Thanks,

Rudi.

[1] https://github.com/mirage/mirage-http