[MirageOS-devel] Friday, 17th November 2017 is Bug Cleaning Day!

Hi folks,

We have many repositories that have lots of old and no-longer-relevant issues in them (some have even been fixed!) as well as issues that haven't gotten a reply yet from a maintainer. In preparation for the hack retreat, when more eyes are on obscure corners of the Mirage ecosystem than usual, I think it would be nice to take a day and do some housecleaning.

On Friday, 17th November (a week from now), Hannes Mehnert, David Scott, and I will be going through old issues and coordinating our efforts on the #mirage channel over on irc.freenode.net (the same venue as our biweekly catchups). I expect there to be the most activity during the afternoon UTC and maybe a bit later, but don't feel limited to that timeslot -- if you're familiar with a repository and have a bit of time, we'd love your help any time at all. Please do join us if you're free!

If you're not sure where to start, here's a link to a GitHub search for all issues in repositories owned by the Mirage organization which are open and not archived, sorted with the least recently updated first, for your editing and browsing pleasure:

https://github.com/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+org%3Amirage+archived%3Afalse+sort%3Aupdated-asc

Thanks,

Mindy