Re: [MirageOS-devel] Current persistent storage situation

https://github.com/tomjridge/tjr_btree ? It is not hooked into mirage block device, so that might require some hacking.

On 14 November 2017 at 17:14, Gabriel de Perthuis <g2p.code@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I'm the developer of Wodan.  Wodan itself is restricted to fixed-sized
keys and bounded-size values which might be too constraining for you.  I
am currently working on an Irmin layer on top of it.  It's currently in
a private branch until all tests pass; the chunking approach seems to
break the existing tests.