[MirageOS-devel] opam pin mirage and opam repo add solo5-dev

Hi

Was looking for some help with regards to the follow situation.

I am using the "solo5/opam-solo5 OPAM remote" so i can track solo5/master.

but i need to pin mirage from git://github.com/hannesm/mirage#ld-pkg-config

but when i do

"opam pin add mirage git://github.com/hannesm/mirage#ld-pkg-config"

I get

"Your request can't be satisfied:
    - mirage.dev~solo5 is not available because the package is pinned to
git://github.com/hannesm/mirage#ld-pkg-config, version dev~solo5.

No solution found, exiting"

I know i am missing something i just don't know what!

Cheers
Adam