Re: [MirageOS-devel] HEADSUP: changes in module type IP (mirage-protocols{-lwt}) to be merged Monday Sep 3rd

  • To: mirageos-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Hannes Mehnert <hannes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2018 17:33:57 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 01 Sep 2018 15:34:28 +0000

I sent the mail a bit too early, there are a bunch of more type aliases
which are no longer used:

https://github.com/mirage/mirage-stack/pull/11
https://github.com/mirage/mirage/pull/920

My plan is to merge and release (including fixing upper bounds and
potentially introducing conflicts).

hannes