Re: Stepping down from maintaining Solo5 and MirageOS

Dear Martin,

Thank you, as always, for all the heart and effort you have put into
Solo5 over the years. MirageOS has been tremendously improved
by your contributions, and you are an indelible part of the forthcoming
MirageOS 4 series.

So well done from me on not only recognising that you need to step
back to conserve your energies and heal, but also for doing so in
such an open and honest way. We'll welcome you back in the fullness
of time when you are good and ready to return, and otherwise cheer
you on in your future endeavours. I hope that includes some sailing :-)

best,
Anil