[Predisclosure-applications] Xen Security Pre-disclosure list

  • To: "predisclosure-applications@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <predisclosure-applications@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Lucas Vianna <lucas.vianna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 20:10:33 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 20:10:41 +0000

Hi,

we would like to be included on the pre-disclosure list.

Name: Locaweb
Brief description: Locaweb is one of the biggest Hosting company in Brazil, providing dedicated and shared-hosting servers using Xen platform as default.

Evidence of your status as a service/software provider: http://www.locaweb.com.br/produtos/cloud-server/planos-pro.html -technical info and rates (pt-BR)
Evidence of your status as a user/distributor of Xen:  We offer a full managed hosting service, therefore the user can install the XenServer Tool from the administrative panel. If it is necessary I can send a print screen.

Information about your handling of security problems: Our customers can getting in touch through the abuse department (abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx). Besides this we provide some channels to communicate with our customers, such as Chat, Email and post on our official blog (i.e: http://blog.locaweb.com.br/seguranca/nosso-posicionamento-a-respeito-do-heartbleed/).
More information about our policies are available in the customer contract. Page: http://www.locaweb.com.br/sobre-locaweb/contratos-politicas.html, Link: "Cloud Computing e Servidores Dedicados"

I read the policy, understand the requirements to the embargo periods, and will honour these requirements.

The single (non-personal) email alias you wish added to the predisclosure list: sec-lideres@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. This is read just for three engineers responsible for vulnerabilities analysis.

Please, let me know if some additional information is needed.

regards,

Lucas Vianna
Locaweb â www.locaweb.com.br